Sunday 18 March 2012

Hello Blogging World

Well, I thought that I would try out this world of blogging. It will be a new experience for me as I hardly even post anything on facebook. I mostly feel like I have nothing to share, but I am going to try it as an excercise to write. I love to write and journal, so this is my new goal as an extension of that. I suppose that I will mostly write about my family, so I will try not to embarress them, but I will not promise because they often do embarressing things! I will relieve myself of any guilt believing that no one will know what I blog, cause no one really cares what I say or will read my posts.

More to come, I will dig up some pictures and think hard to add some interesting tidbits to this blog, but for now it is 9:44 and I am going to turn into a pumpkin (or something worse) if I don't get my beauty sleep. It's not really beauty sleep-more like sleep that keeps me from turning into some creature that no one wants to meet. Ask my kids-they've met that creature once or twice and they insist now that I get my 8 hours!

1 comment:

  1. I embarass my family all the time on my blog. Just the other day I was taking a picture of Bowen doing something silly and he yelled "Mom, do not put that picture on your blog!" They'll get over it!

    ReplyDelete