Saturday 6 October 2012

Multi-tasking Master

I don't know if many of you know, but I am an expert at multi-tasking.  In reality I think most women are.  I can talk on the phone and cook supper; help with homework and correct wrong notes on the piano (the piano is even downstairs--I know, you're impressed); every day my life if filled with too many things that need to get done, too many places to go to or get the kids to-so I have learned to adapt.
Well, last night was my crowning glory of multi-tasking.  I have just recently discovered the wonderful cleaning power of Norwex cloths.  I love them so much I have even become a consultant (call me if I've inspired you after reading this post!)  Norwex cloths clean, polish and disinfect using nothing put WATER!  The cloths have silver woven into them which is a natural antibacterial and cleaning agent.  Anyway...enough with the commercial.
Last night I was freezing(I am fighting a cold).  I just couldn't get warm.  Dan suggested a hot bath.  Now usually I'm not a fan of baths, but I was desperate.  I got into the bath and noticed how grungy the tub was...you must know what's coming!!!
Yep, you guessed it.  I called to Dan to get my green Norwex Enviro cloth and got to work.  These cloths are so wonderful, you can clean while enjoying a bath.  I hope you don't think differently of me, those of you that know me well, know that I am a little bit (okay, a lot a bit) weird, but what an accomplishment.  By the time I left the tub, it was shining!  The chrome was sparkling, it was dust free and the ring around the tub was gone; plus I was toasty warm!  It may be a little bit gross to think I was bathing in that...but that is the reason I don't bath that often in the first place. What do you think you are bathing in anyway...your own dirty water.  Don't mock me people...I have a clean tub and I am still a multi-tasking master!

No comments:

Post a Comment